Fancy trying something different? Choose a stay in our glamping pods in Cornwall!
Do you like the idea of glamping but are still a little unsure whether it is right for you? Well, let us help you decide. There’s so many great reasons to choose a glamping holiday (especially in Cornwall) at our park. Apart from the fact that our glamping pods in Cornwall are among the best on the market, here’s some other great reasons why you’ll love our glamping…
- Convenience: It may seem obvious, but it’s worth underlining the fact that glamping doesn’t involve a tent – and all that hassle that goes with it. Forget the messy groundsheets and the packing and unpacking of the tent… with our glamping pods in Cornwall you just need to bring yourselves, your belongings and bedding!
- Warmth and security: It goes without saying that a wooden, lockable structure is far more secure – and warmer – than a fabric tent. Our glamping pods can be locked up so that should you need to leave your possessions behind (and not load up your car every time you go out) you can do so!
- Privacy: Better sound proofed, more secure and more private – a glamping pod is also more spacious inside than most tents meaning you can get dressed and undressed or get the kids ready for bed with ease, compared to a small tent.
- Cosy and characterful: Our glamping pods in Cornwall have a unique charm all of their own! New to the market, we believe the glamping pods at Atlantic Bays are among the best on the market. Not only do they look great but they also provide all the space you’ll need for a cosy stay in Cornwall.
- Something different: If you’ve always gone camping (or caravanning) then why not something different and come glamping in Cornwall? Relatively inexpensive, our glamping pods are the perfect excuse to try out a new type of accommodation!
- Best of both worlds: Glamping combines the amazing feeling of being outdoors you get when camping with all the added bonus of those creature comforts!
- Amazing location: We don’t like to boast but Atlantic Bays Holiday Park is set in a fantastic location for exploring Cornwall. With the popular resort of Newquay just a few miles down the road and the beautiful port of Padstow only a few minutes away, you’re in the perfect place to see the very best of Cornwall. There’s also top family attractions such as Crealy Adventure Park, Newquay Zoo and the Eden Project only a short drive away, not to mention the beautiful Bodmin Moor, Tintagel and Port Isaac!
If you’d like to know more about the glamping pods in Cornwall at our holiday park then call us today on 01841 520855 or book on-line now!